Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink Wednesday on A Thursday:Revlon Strawberry Sizzle


5 coats no flash,lightbox
I was not expecting this colour to be so sheer! Strawberry Sizzle was released as a part of Revlon's Glimmer Gloss line, and it was the only one I purchased.
I find that this colour works best as a layering colour rather than on its own, because this mani took...wait for it...5 COATS!!!
Five coats of polish and you can still see my trauma lines from when I jammed my pinky finger! For me that is way too much.
Still, this colour is pretty. I love fuchsia, and the only thing that I don't like about this shade is its opacity-or lack thereof.

I would have published this yesterday, but I was tired. Really tired. So tired that I missed Modern Family and America's Next Top Model because I went to sleep. I don't watch as much TV as I used to, so when I miss a show, it's even more annoying than usual.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to build a bridge and get over it.

Happy Thursday peeps!
Ginger-who can't get enough of purple nail polish for some reason. I blame fall.

3 comments:

  1. 5 coats! wth! it looks like it has so much potential though. mmm pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty...3 coats kinda my max :)....purple me too dark, vampy, shimmery oohhh lala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember these! Haha, I was so surprised to discover it was a sheer. I had an orange one, I think. Definitely think these were meant for layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails