Saturday, October 15, 2011

List Of The Week: Everyday I'm Shufflin'

As a rule, I don't set my mp3 player to shuffle. I like order, and when things don't go together properly I get anxious--and anxiety while running isn't a good thing. Usually I play full albums or themed playlists (I have hundreds!) but the other day I accidentally set it to shuffle, and this is what my (brand-name mp3 player) came up with.


1.Salvation-Scanners Intense, but I like intense.

2. Royal T-Crookers feat. Roisin Murphy <3

3. Shake It Out-Florence +The Machine She has such a beautiful and unique voice! Great song :)

4. Run To You-The Midway State (another Bryan Adams cover. I love this one too)

5.Juke Joint Jezebel-KMFDM (from the Bad Boys soundtrack.Please don't judge me)

6. Clap Your Hands-Sia This song just makes me smile, so it's on multiple playlists.

7. Insomnia-Faithless Man, does this song bring back memories!

8. Poison-The Prodigy I loved this band back in the day.

9. Secretly-Skunk Anansie ...and this band.

10. About Her-Malcolm McLaren I didn't hear this song until I watched Kill Bill Vol. II. I loved it :)


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Ginger-who is thrilled that Suburgatory was picked up for a full season. Also, you know you're old when the hot guy from Clueless is now playing someone's dad. Then again, he hasn't aged at all. I want to get my hands on the anti-aging machine that him and Stacey Dash are using.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails