Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

To be brutally honest, I don't really get into the Halloween spirit much anymore. I haven't gone to a costume party in years, and my idea of a 'costume' was caking on neon blue eyeshadow and bright red lipstick and telling people I was a drag queen.
True story.

My nails were decidedly more festive. I don't know if any of you know this, but I love spiders. I think they're interesting (minus the poison ones--those get killed. ASAP). I did this mani in honour of an arachnid friend that has decided to take up residence in my house. I've named him Anansi, because he's tricky and always seems to hang out where I least want him to be. Like sitting on the book I want to read.

(Yes, I'm weird, but you all knew this :P)

To create this look, I used 2 coats of BB Couture Envy as the base (love it!) Bundlemonster plate BM 13, and Konad Special Polish in Pastel Green.

I figured I was past due for a fauxnad because it has been months since I've done one. I think it turned out OK. Then again, I'm a perfectionist, so I'll probably see something wrong with it tomorrow.

Happy Halloween!

Ginger-who is disappointed at the lack of Trick-Or-Treaters that have stopped by. Oh well. More candy for me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails