Monday, October 10, 2011

Blue Jelly Glitter

 Hello All! Today I wanted to show you a layering combo I tried last week. I was celebrating the beginning of the hockey season by rocking a blue mani in honour of my favourite team,the Toronto Maple Leafs. I know I publicly declare that I love the Detroit Red Wings, but that's only because everyone else hates the Leafs and I need a more winning respectable team to root for so I don't get teased. Anyway, I'm expecting big things this year because I'm a hardcore optimist and I'm not about to abandon my favorite just because they have a history of losing.

Enough about hockey, let's talk nails.

The base colour is 2 coats of Revlon TopSpeed in Royal, a vibrant royal blue jelly, the layering colour is KleanColor Chunky Holo Fuchsia (the latter being neither chunky nor holo) It is a pretty glitter duochrome that I was too lazy to capture properly. Well, that, and the fact that my camera batteries were dying.

I'm glad Kleancolor (sligtly) improved the (rancid) smell of their nail polish, but the dry time is waaay too slow for me. Even a fast-dry top coat couldn't speed it up. Not cool.

Well, that's about all I have for now. Today is Thanksgiving, I'm off, and I have a bird to cook.

Have an awesome day ladies!

Ginger-who is anxiously awaiting the RBL sale so I can splurge one last time :(


7 comments:

  1. OOOO If you could see my eyes right now, they're as big as saucers! This is so freaking pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue, I love jelly finish, I love glitters: this polish is perfect, IMO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, Oh My! What a combo! Looks so totally gorgeous on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy! hoe you have happy holidays. mm haven't tried kleancolor glitter yet. I overlooked it and got ruby kisses glitter... and now i'm regretting my decision... bc the glitter was lame. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails