Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BB Couture Frontier Woman

Medium green with silver micro-glitter? Most definitely!

I cannot articulately express how much I love this colour, it is one of the prettiest greens I own.
I'm really shouldn't be surprised by how gorgeous this is because, after all, this is a BB Couture. 
While OPI has mastered red, and Essie creates lovely neutral pinks, BB Couture makes the most fabulous greens. (i should know, i have most of them :P)

I know my posts are more 'colour commentary' and less 'review', I don't have anything bad to say about this polish. The colour is beautiful, the wear is great, the brush is nice, and the formula is perfection.
2 coats outdoors no flash

outdoors

different lighting

indoors
So yeah, I love it.

Almost as much as I love cake.Maybe more.

Speaking of cake, I always get confused by the name of this polish. I think, 'Frontier Woman, like the chef.'   
Um...no.
The chef is Pioneer Woman, a Frontier Woman would be someone like  Annie Oakley.

Anyway, I think I've gone on long enough. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. Mine...well...it was interesting and awesome. I was a little too enthusiastic to share my sarcasm with my coworkers today--- and that always leads to misinterpretations.
*sigh*

At least I didn't insult someones' religion this time : /

Later!
Ginger-who has also referred to someone as 'whiny'--to their face, told my boss that,"I'm easier to get along with when people aren't pestering me", and called my supervisor a weirdo.
 Yep, I'm one of those ;)

*I purchased this from Overall Beauty.


5 comments:

  1. i was admonishing myself for getting this one like i don't have enough BB greens already and when i put it on i was shocked at how much i love it, oh to have the money to buy every BB green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need MORE BB Couture greens in my life. I really do. I haven't found one I didn't like yet! This is freaking awesome, and I adore it on you - and now it's on my ridiculously long BB Couture wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a stunning shade, hate it when people don't get sarcasm..... :S guess that;s why people are somethimes a little scared of me lol :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning green! And you sound like someone I could work with ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is really pretty on you! And the name just cracks me up enough to make me want to get it more! Thanks for nice review and pics! Glad I just found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails