Thursday, October 13, 2011

Avon Night Violet


I love Avon. I've been a fan since I was a little girl. After an unfortunate Mary Kay experience, I was a little "gun-shy" to purchase from 'door-to-door' retailers. On the other hand, I missed out on a lot of great colours (*cough*Golden Twilight*cough*) because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of finding a good Avon rep who wouldn't try to talk me into becoming a seller. 
(No offense, but I'd rather chew glass. And swallow it with an arsenic chaser.) 
Fortunately, I found one and purchased this beauty:

no flash, light box (ugh)

indoors with flash to show the 'shimmah'
straight-on






Night Violet was a limited edition shade released earlier this year. It's a vampy red-violet with multi-coloured shimmer. It's beautiful! 
Shimmer is my all-time favourite finish, so I've pretty much seen (and worn) it all, but the shimmer in Night Violet is just plain stunning. 


In other exciting (to me) news, I'm going to try something a little different to get back into the habit of posting regularly: theme weeks.
I've tried this before--and failed--but I have a few new ones in mind that I think you'll like :)

Bye for now!
Ginger-who has noticed that more of my acquaintances are wearing nail polish on a regular basis. I'm such a good influence :P

4 comments:

  1. *drools* this is a color i would definitely wear.! it looks so pretty on you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. *drools* this is a color i would definitely wear.! it looks so pretty on you !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails