Thursday, September 15, 2011

Off-Topic:Rants and Raves

Hello All!

In an effort to practice expressing my feelings better (i'm an introvert so this is not an easy thing for me) I'm going to be posting weekly rants with some raves added so I don't sound like a total whiner.

Raves

1. Good Samaritans pull college student from beneath a burning car.  Just when I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity something like this happens to restore it. I'm relieved to see that there are still courageous, selfless people in the world who are willing to help others simply because it's the right thing to do. Bravo.

2.Anderson Cooper gets his first spray tan with Snooki. I think this is so  flippin' cute. Watch and enjoy.

3.Zoya's Smoke and Mirrors collection. This is my favourite Fall collection BY FAR! The colours are uniformly beautiful--not a single dud in the bunch. Love <3

4.My Friends. Whether I've met you in real life or via the Internet, I am so glad I have so many diverse and wonderful people supporting me. Big Hugs to all of you :)

5. Life. I really don't have anything to complain about. I love where I live, (even though it is in the basement and undergoing renovations), I love what I do, and most of all I love my current state of mind. Turning 30 has been such a blessing!

and because there's always a dark cloud...

Rants

1. The nail-tech/blogger fracas. In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" There's room on the interwebs for all of us :)

2. The appalling lack of coverage the famine in East Africa is getting. Last time I checked, it was still happening, yet the possibility of Sarah Palin having a one-night-stand 24 years ago is getting more coverage in the news. Ridiculous.

3. Attention All Celebrities: Please refrain from taking photos, recording, or video-taping anything by cell phone that could potentially humiliate you. Things like this have an ugly way of being revealed. At the very least, have the good sense to delete that mess once you've sent it. Sheesh!

4. Politicians making unsubstantiated claims that the HPV vaccine causes mental retardation. If you don't have concrete proof, don't make the claim. Ever.

5. These people: All of them need to go find something more constructive to do with their lives. Ugh.

Happy Thursday People!

Ginger-who is  out of the celebrity gossip loop now that I don't watch all the tabloid shows. Everything I know I find out from twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails