Tuesday, September 6, 2011

L.A. Girl Metallic Olive

Hello All!
Today I have for you a swatch that has been languishing in my drafts for almost a year. I don't know why I haven't posted it because it's really pretty. The picture doesn't do it justice at all.

Metallic Olive isn't really an 'olive' green, it's more of a forest green with gold and green shimmer. I love metallics like this because there aren't any brush-strokes. It applies evenly (the few bald spots are my fault) and is opaque in 2-3 coats.

This was one of my favourite colours of 2010. I love most shades of green, so this was the perfect complement to my garish holiday attire. I figured it wouldn't be out of place in September because fall is the season for deep earth tones.

I love fall.

Happy Tuesday!

Ginger-whose no-buy came to a crashing halt--again! I think I'm going to call it off for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one so much! I have been so impressed by all of my LA Girl polishes. Great, unique colors and awesome formula.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails