Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bailamos!

Hello All!  Since summer is quickly fading away, I thought I'd feature something bright and pretty. Bailamos is Spanish for "We dance", and the name suits this shimmery turquoise wonderfully. The only mild complaint I have about this polish is the fact that it reminds me of this song. Bleagh.
3 coats,direct sun
shade

The nail polish, on the other hand, is beautiful. It looks more green-toned on me than I've seen it on other people but that's not a problem. It's lovely.
Bailamos was released as a part of Orly's mini-collection Viva last summer. Oddly enough, I didn't buy the pink. Very strange indeed.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their week. I'm glad because mine is almost over. Work has been insanely busy, and people are showing the first signs of madness--and it isn't even December yet! Heaven help us all :P

Take Care!

Ginger-who is breaking my own rule by posting twice in one day. Oh well, it's my blog, I make the rules up as I go ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this IS pretty. I keep going back and forth about whether I need this, so I haven't picked this up yet. I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails