Monday, August 1, 2011

No Time To Ramble...

...Because I'm on vacation! I should be one of those really organized people who schedule posts while they're away.

But I'm not.

So what you get is several pictures of a mani I wore for an entire week. The base colour is BB Couture Pistol Packin' Mama (a shimmery puce from the Wild West Collection) , and the layering colour is Ozotics Elytra #528 a ridiculous turquoise/pink/amber/violet duochrome glitter.








I love it.
The End.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a whole lot of nothing to do :)

I'll post when I can...

Happy Monday!
Ginger-who broke her no buy to pre-order some high-end beauties. That's the only time I'm doing it. I think.

4 comments:

  1. Love the combination. Have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That is STUNNING. *swoon* Have a fantastic vaction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I forgot to add, it's really nice to see an Elytra over something other than black. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails