Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Truly Bizarre Layering Combination


This is the most bizarre-yet-fantastic layering combo I've ever done. I chose Slick Slate from Sally Hansen Insta-Dri because it dries fast, and OPI Blue Shatter because I didn't want just a plain ol'
 mauve creme. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

Once I was done my initial reaction was:
funny gifs


...but then I settled in and thought:
funny gifs

Surprisingly, I ended up liking it a lot. The neutral mauve was a perfect backdrop for the vibrant shimmery blue; I think I'll wear this again.

What do you guys think?

Happy Thursday!

Ginger-who fell asleep while watching TV last night. Great. I'm becoming my Nana.

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great. Love the video clips. Funny~!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails