Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fuchsia Flare

I missed posting on Pink Wednesday by a long-shot, but I did wear pink nail polish that day. I didn't have time to paint my nails the night before so I did them on the way to work. You can't see in the photo, but my mani is seriously dinged and bubbly because I had to rush and then launch straight into work.

 (Thank God for soft-focus :P)


The colour is a beautiful light-fuchsia. The polish applies evenly in 2 coats and dries as quickly as the name suggests. Plus, I have grown to love the wide Insta-Dri Brush. (It is the perfect size for my nails)

 Pink will forever be my favourite colour. I like it because it's girly, feminine and classic. It is one of the few colours that somehow ends up being trendy...every single year.

I heart it :)


I hope everyone in the U.S. and Canada is having a happy and safe holiday weekend.
I spent Canada day relaxing with my family and celebrating my beautiful country. My mani was delightfully obnoxious and I'll take photos of it when I see some sun.

Happy Saturday!

Ginger-who has spent far too much time playing solitaire on the computer recently. Is there a 12-step group?

2 comments:

  1. It looks great in the photo. I didn't know you were from Canada!

    I wonder if I can find this in the stores since my Konad pink went missing.

    Hope you have a great Holiday also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails