Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Trophy Wife

  I'm long overdue for another Pink Wednesday post! For some reason (laziness,sleep,other plans...) I always end up posting on Tuesday or Thursday instead. Anyway, I thought I'd try a less vibrant but equally lovely shade today...Trophy Wife by China Glaze.


Trophy Wife is a dusty pink packed with silver and pink micro-glitter. Sure it's not as ostentatious than most of the pinks I wear, but it is beautiful and subtle enough to wear in the most conservative of settings. 

It was released in 2009 as a part of the gargantuan Glitters,Shimmers and Cremes (oh my!) collection. I own quite a few but most of them are glitters (shock). I bought Trophy Wife because I wanted something sparkly and subtle. Plus, I love the name.

3 coats, indoors, indirec ,sunlight




 It kind of reminds me of this :


Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris courtesy of  PR photos


Camille Grammer courtesy of Life & Style Magazine



This "Trophy Wife" needs no pre-nup ;)  

Have a happy Wednesday!

Ginger-Who is going to need another job if I want to buy both th upcoming Zoya and OPI collections. Beauty doesn't come cheap.


2 comments:

  1. lol yeah being a trophy wife maybe as another job...lol * i wish there was something like a nail polish daddy.. without me having to do anything... just give me polish man! ah i'm reandom. By the way cute pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I can't resist a sparkly pink! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails