Friday, July 8, 2011

Misa Spinning Out Of Control

I know what you're thinking, A fall colour in summer? Très mal!

Oh,well.

I'll let you in on a secret; I don't really like wearing "summer" colours in the summer.
I like wearing them in winter when the weather is depressing, grey, and cold. Looking at my nails and seeing garishly bright colours always makes me happy.

(Winters are dismal in Canada-I need all the help I can get)

 That doesn't necessarily mean that I won't wear bright colours in summer, I'm just arbitrary when it comes to choosing which tones I wear.

That said, any shade of purple is timeless. In my humble opinion, it's now in the realm of pink and red nail polish in terms of "wearability".  You can wear purple nails to the office, (i.e. lilac,lavender or mauve) or to the club, (i.e. anything dark and vampy)


Spinning Out Of Control would definitely fall into the latter category. It's a glorious blue-purple with beautiful shimmer.  The formula is flawless. The polish went on in a controlled, fluid manner in just two coats!

As is always the case with purple nail polish, it photographs more "blue" than it actually is. Trust me when I say, this is a vibrant blue-purple that will be a valuable asset to any purple-lover's collection.


indoors, no flash



indirect sun,no flash



My fondness for purple will never fade :)


Do any of you abide by nail polish/fashion colour rules? or do you wear whatever you want?


Happy Friday!

Ginger-Who is very excited about the upcoming Fall collections! I can't wait to wear them next summer :)

3 comments:

  1. I have this in my untrieds, but it is beautiful! I love the dark blues and of course, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I wear whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty blue! i wear what i want. mostly pink...lol trends are lame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails