Sunday, July 17, 2011

List Of The Week:Shuffle (Part 2)

This is what I get for putting my mp3 player on shuffle again. Enjoy.


1.In For The Kill (SKREAM Remix)-La Roux

2.Club Thing-Yoav

3.Insomnia-Faithless

4.How's It Going To Be-Third Eye Blind

5.Unforgiven-Metallica

6.Orion-Rodrigo y Gabriela

7.Du Hast-Rammstein

8.Chop Suey-System of A Down

9.Bright Stones-Keren Ann

10.Love Will Tear Us Apart-Nouvelle Vague

11.The Chemicals Between Us-Bush

12.Amazing Grace-Hayley Westenra


I apologize for the lack of commentary. I'm losing the battle against sleep.

Happy Sunday!

Ginger-who missed her two-year bloggiversary by two days. I fail at blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails