Monday, June 27, 2011

NYXGirls Woman

Happy Monday All!

I can't believe how long it took me to wear this! I Ginger, ardent supporter of shimmery red nail polish, allowed this beauty to languish in my Rubbermaid drawers for ONE WHOLE YEAR! I should be ashamed!

2 coats ,indoors no flash




I'm a little too picky about bottle shape to organize my stash by colour, but if I did I'd need at least 4 drawers for red. That's how much I love it.

Woman is  one gorgeous red! It's a glass-fleck with a blood red jelly base. The flecks are mostly pink and red but there are some gold ones as well. It is so pretty I didn't want to take it off.

Red is kind of a polarizing colour in the lacquer-head community. Those of us who like it, like it a lot. And then there are those who say 'Enough red! Bring on something less boring!'

I've been in both camps. I love red and I never miss a chance to buy the latest one--but I'd also like companies to mix it up a little. Classic red will always have its place, then again, so will the forest-green linear holo that I'm praying someone creates.

Either way, I'll still be buying them.

Have a great evening!

Ginger-who also feels a similar affinity for red lipstick and wears it in spite of the fact that my Nana says "Only hookers wear red lipstick." Umm...no.


4 comments:

  1. Great red! I definitely belong in the I like red, and I like it a lot camp. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a nice red. I'm in the not red camp...but I think it's growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore red. I don't wear it often and I don't know why. It's classy and also edgy. Very sexy. This one is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definiely a lover of reds. This is a really lovely one. Reds are sexy, classy and edgy. I should wear them more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails