Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Loved This Mani So Much I Wore It All Week

I have mad love for ManGlaze nail polish. I have been wearing all of the colours I bought at least once a week for a month now. When I recently purchased OPI Silver Shatter my first thought was, "How awesome would it be if I layered it over Fuggen Ugly?"

Verdict:
Amazeballs.

I knew I wanted to use analogous colours for my second shatter/crackle, and  the shimmery grey of Fuggen Ugly looked great against the shimmery silver shatter.

I know most of y'all are sick of this trend right now, but I'm still new to this and I cannot get enough! Another bonus of this mani (aside from its amazing awesomeness) is its staying power. It lasted for 5 days without a single chip, there was zero tip-wear, and the topcoat made it really glossy.
I love it so <3


1 coat of OPI Silver Shatter over 2 coats of ManGlaze Fuggen Ugly



In other news, I'm going on another low/no buy. If I ever want to get through my stash I have to stop buying nail polish! Reading all of the wonderful blogs I follow definitely doesn't help matters, because every day I see something I want. I might just have to schedule a ton of posts and remain scarce for a while. At least until my nail polish fund is back to a respectable amount.

Happy Saturday!

Ginger-who made my first and last Picture Polish haul last week. I love nail polish, but not that much.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails