Friday, June 3, 2011

Haul Post With Better Pictures

 The best thing about going on a no-buy is ending the no-buy. For the most part, I was faithful to my "no nail polish for 5 months rule". I did break it more than once, but every purchase I made was worth it.

(I finally got Clarins 230 for a non-crazy price and purchased Illamasquas on sale during my no-buy, so I consider it a fair cheat.)


Post no-buy I went nuts. I bought a lot of nail polish, but my reasons were totally different. I passed on the OPI Texas collection, which is really saying something given the fact that I haven't passed on an OPI spring collection in 12 years. I stopped buying colours because they'd be "great to blog", and I no longer bought entire collections simply because I didn't want to be the only person I knew who didn't have them. In other words, I opted for quality over quantity. Nowadays I only buy colours I really love, high-end or not, because I don't want to end up with a stash filled with colours I'm lukewarm about.


Lukewarm is the last word I'd use to describe how I feel about any of these. Loving every single one :0)
Left to Right: ManGlaze FuggenUgly,Hot Mess, Blue, Royal Matterimoaning, and Mayonnaise,
Illamasqua Bacterium and Radium, and a-england Lady Of The Lake and Tristam.



These are only the ones I've worn and given my seal of approval. I still have a bunch of drugstore odds and ends that I have yet to try, as well as a few etailer hauls (which may or may not arrive thanks to a potential postal strike in my country) Either way, I'm set until OPIs Muppet collection comes out in November.
I.Can't.Wait.

Happy Friday!

Ginger-who is cringing at the thought of a Palin/Trump ballot. And I'm not even American!

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul. I'm jealous! I want to try Manglaze & a-england polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails