Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random Playlist:It's The End Of The World (But Not Really!)

I can't believe that people are actually buying in to this. From the moment I saw the huge billboard saying "Judgment Day May 21st 2011!", I knew it was a load of rubbish. You would think that, given my beliefs, I would think differently, but I just can't. This random "Prophet" wanted to create a lot of publicity for himself and his church, so he decided to throw out a random date and call it 'Armageddon', to make himself the talk of the town for a few weeks.

Um...no.

I'm quite certain that we'll all still be here tomorrow, continuing to live our lives the way we have been for the past few months. And the anonymous false prophet will go back to being ignored by the general public and will have to explain to God why he decided exalt himself by making false declarations.

Sir, you're dismissed.

*End Rant*

This is my "End of the World...NOT!" Playlist
Enjoy :)

1.Caught Up In The Rapture (Of Love)-Anita Baker

2.It's The End Of The World As We Know It (But I Feel Fine)-REM

3.Stairway To Heaven-Led Zeppelin

4.It's Over Now-Kurupt

5.I Will Survive-Gloria Gaynor

6.In The End-Linkin Park

7.The Spirit In The Sky-Norman Greenbaum

8.Highway To Hell-AC/DC

9.Rapture-Blondie

10.Live and Let Die-Wings

11.This Is It-Kenny Loggins

12.The Final Countdown-Europe

13.Won't Get Fooled Again-The Who

13 just because ;)

Happy Saturday!

Ginger-who is looking forward to next week. (and there will be a next week!)

2 comments:

  1. lol, I know he feels stupid after spending so much money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! What a fantastic playlist, so perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails