|photo courtesy of misikko.com|
From the website:
Hana Salon presents the powerful HanaAir hair dryer. This dryer has been salon tested and salon recommended since its inception. Inspired by Italian design, the combination of HanaAir's strongest AC motor along with its tourmaline lined ceramic heater, will dry your hair up to 60% faster, maintaining natural shine while promoting healthy luxurious hair.
|a photo of the HanaAir Dryer in the box|
I wanted to see how well the HanaAir worked with wet hair, so I separated my hair into sections, and blow dried it using the HanaAir with concentrator nozzle attachment and a flat brush. The first thing I noticed was how lightweight it is. I was expecting it to be really heavy, but it wasn't. Another postitive attribute is the quiet motor. After years of using "loud-as-a-motor-bike-with-a-faulty-muffler", hair dryers. The low hum of the HanaAir was a welcome change.
- Ion Technology- condition hair & reduces static electricity
- Tourmaline & Titanium Oxide Technology- natural ions promote healthier hair
- Silver Nanotechnology- for antibacterial Protection
- Scratch Resistant Shell with black metallico finish adds durability and is easy to clean
- Long life motor with low noise
- Gyroscopically balanced for easy handling
- Fiberglass concentrator
- Italian Design