Thursday, May 19, 2011

Playlist Of The Week:Could This Be Any More Random?

Greetings!

As I mentioned on Sunday, I'm going to post a new playlist every Thursday. (YAY!) I couldn't think of a uniting theme for this one, so I'm just going to call it 'Random'

1. L'amour Existe Encore-Celine Dion. I know, nearly everyone and their mama can't stand Celine, but this song is beautiful. (Especially when you find out the translation) I love this song!

2.This Is Radio Clash-The Clash The Clash. That is all.

3.Bohemian Rhapsody-The Muppets. Because I have Muppets on the brain ever since I saw the promo pics from OPI's 2011 Holiday Collection. I'm getting all of them.

4.Fancy-Drake,T.I.,Swizz Beatz. I had this chorus stuck in my head all week and kept saying,"Oh you fancy,huh?" to random people.

5.Poison-Bell Biv DeVoe.Never trust a big butt and a smile.


Yeah...that's all I have time for today.

Have a wonderful evening!

Ginger-who is wondering which nail polish to wear for the end of the world? *jokes*

1 comment:

  1. Love The Clash and the muppet stuff is making me crazy cuz the photos are so limiting. :P I want close up bottle shots and swatches, baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails