Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Week, New Theme

Hello All!
I'm attempting to get back into blogging regularly, but when there are so many tempting alternatives (sleep, reading, more sleep), it's easy to neglect it. I'm hoping that beginning each week with a theme will help me get back on track.

This week is entirely devoted to HOLOS!


The first holo is an oldie but a goodie :)

OPI Blue Moon Lagoon was originally launched in 2003 as a part of the Summer For Shore collection. It's a shimmery baby blue holo and it is lovely! I'm still kicking myself for not buying the entire collection when it was available-though I did manage to get this one and Crim-Sun for reasonable prices on ebay.

I love the colour to pieces, but it took 4 coats to achieve this level of opacity! I do 3 out of habit, but 4 is a bit much. Just sayin'

I might just pull this out as a layering polish.

4 coats indoors no flash


So, how are things in blogland? I haven't been reading blogs as much as I should, mostly because I always end up with lemmings that I can't afford. I'm saving up for the Muppets Collection this fall :)

(This post is so dull, I'm boring myself!)

Oh well, at least I posted something.

Have a great day!

Ginger-who is planning a haul post later in the week. This time the photos will be better. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty! And I am so excited about the Muppet collection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Is. So. Pretty! It has the same delicate quality of What's Dune. Love it and it looks lovely on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails