Saturday, April 16, 2011

These Pictures Suck But I'm Posting Them Anyway

I apologize in advance for the lackluster quality of these haul photos. I took photography in college (I swear!) but, I got a C- in photo composition, and I was especially awful at taking photos of inanimate objects. I'm not really bashing myself (much) I'm just acknowledging it as fact. 

Moving right along...

Now that that's out of the way, I'm gonna show you all the pretties I bought recently. Because of my nail polish abstinence, I was able to save a butt-load of money--which I promptly spent on more nail polish when I decided that nearly 5 months without a single new colour was good enough. As I stated in yesterday's post, I only buy what I really want now, and that's great. 

What I wanted this month:

Insouciant and Iconoclast
(perfect for a word-nerd like myself--also, pretty!)

 



Dance To The Musique Collection (plus one random colour that I don't know the name of)

Some Nicole By OPI Swag (The red one's a Bieber) could this picture be any more crooked?



and 2 pretty girls named Dannii and Gemma (totally blurred,but whatever.)
Also crooked.

Aside from these guys, I also bought my first ManGlaze polishes, (Fuggen Ugly and 'Blue'--I'm just too chicken to say "F*ck-Off and Dye" whenever someone asks me what colour I'm wearing), Lippmann Glitter In The Air, and I Know What Boys Like, BB Couture For Men Wild West Collection (the entire frickin' thing) and 2 randoms that I picked up at the drugstore a few days ago.

I think I'm good for now.

In other news, I'm having a giveaway, sponsored by Apothica. Thus far, no one has entered, (and that makes it so much easier for me to count the entries :P), but if you really want to win a $25 gift card  for their website you can enter =)  entry info can be found at the top of the page.

Anybody?

*crickets*

Hm.

Ginger-who may or may not have purchased 'I Know What Boys Like' because of the song.


4 comments:

  1. *drools all over your photos* Yep. Yummy goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you gonna swatch the new rbls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I had to come and look JUST because of the post title. Love the haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five months of a no buy! Wow, I don't think I've gone 5 weeks. I Know What Boys Like is now stuck in my ear! I didn't know about the giveaway. I'm way behind in my blog reading. I entered!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails