Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pink Wednesday:China Glaze Rich and Famous

When I was a kid I wanted to be rich and famous. I had no idea what I'd be famous for, but I knew that fame=money and that was good enough for me. After seeing the downside of fame, (people always in your business,being chased by paparazzi,crippling insecurity,fair-weather friends and lovers,) I have since decided that I want to be rich enough to give money away to random people, but not famous.

*ahem*

But y'all don't care about that, you want to see my nails! Today's pink is China Glaze Rich and Famous (see what I did there? Ha. Moving on.)

Rich and Famous is a vibrant bubblegum pink creme. I don't remember which collection this is from, but it's right in my wheelhouse. Pink. Bright.Girly.Amazingness.

3 coats full sunlight


This is an older colour,so it was a little thinner and runnier than I'm used to from China Glaze. But it does build opacity nicely in 3 coats.

As I've mentioned before, my no-buy came to an abrupt end last week. I went on a bit of a tear and purchased the following: RBL Insouciant and Iconoclast, Color Club Dance To The Musique collection, (plus one random mystery shade),Nicole By OPI Prized Possession Purple, OPI Done Out In Deco (finally!) and a few others that I've forgotten already.

Save me from myself.

Happy Pink Wednesday!

Ginger-who thinks that everyone should be allowed to wear pink nail polish. Including boys <3

3 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT on you! I can't wait to see your new goodies. My no-buy is about to end too, and I've got a couple of different e-stops to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish, looks great on you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink always looks so fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails