Monday, April 4, 2011

NOTD:GOSH Blue Monday

I can't think of a more appropriately named polish to wear today. Blue Monday is just dazzling! It's a royal blue jelly with iridescent blue and purple glass-flecks. I haven't seen the sun in days, so it's difficult to get an accurate shot of this beauty. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it :)


indoors, no flash
tungsten light

3 coats

I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays. I hate them because they're a sign that the weekend is over, and I love them because my office-mates aren't in and I get to listen to my radio without being interrupted by their endless small talk. I.HATE.SMALL-TALK!

My work shift today was insanely productive. Every bit of paper-work was completed, all of the freight was delivered and shipped in a timely manner, and I managed to avoid my whiny, two-faced, colleague for most of the day. Sweet :)

Enough about that, what do you think about this colour?


Happy Monday!

Ginger-Who was also pleased to see my order from Overall Beauty waiting for me in the mailbox. Don't worry, it wasn't nail polish :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the color. Know exactly what you mean by that 'type' of co-worker. When they are sick you say 'ooh, that's too bad' while thinking but great for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I WANT this. I love all of my Gosh polishes, this is going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this color too and am glad I own it. Hope the sun returns to your part of th World very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a good working Monday :). The polish is pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, great color on you!
    Ahem, I am guilty of "small talking" I think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a small talker. I'm pretty shy so I prefer to let my nails talk for me! Love this shade of blue. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails