Sunday, April 10, 2011

BB Couture Ravager And Another Milestone

I love BB Couture!

Ravager was on my wishlist for months before I finally purchased it last fall. First off, I love the name because it's namesake is a popular villain from DC Comics. (The only reason I didn't buy Venom is because I don't like the colour.) Ravager on the other hand, is a sexy shade of Tyrian purple.
As for the finish,well, that's where I get confused. It's pigmented enough to be a creme, but there are clear and black glitter particles beneath the surface that only appear in sunlight. So does that make it a shimmer or a glitter?

Whatever it is, it's lovely. Application was great, dry time was great and I love the colour. BB Couture, I heart you so <3 

3 coats

This happened a few weeks ago, but I recently hit the 300+ followers mark. When I started this blog I never dreamed I'd hit 3 followers--let alone 300! I didn't really think I was all that interesting. My pictures aren't top-notch, I repeat myself--a lot, my grammar and punctuation is all over the place, and I'm a total geek. But, for some reason, 300+ of you think I'm good enough to follow.

I know I say every time I reach a milestone, but I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I love when you comment, and I read each one--even if I don't always respond. I love how supportive the blogging community is. There might be the occasional tiff, or epic battle, but you can always find someone (or several someones) to back you up when you need it. And that's awesome.

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, skimming, commenting, and enjoying my humble little blog. I hope you'll continue to enjoy it. (if you don't...well, i don't really care if you don't. i'm not going anywhere. so there.)

And the snark continues ;)


Have a great evening!

Ginger-who not only broke her no buy over the weekend, she smashed it into a million little pieces and swept it under the rug. The good news? Yay! NEW nail polish!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Too funny! I'm glad to hear you aren't going anywhere miss snarky snark. LMAO. thats why I come back over and over again. Love your little part of the World. Sorry about your no-buy break. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your milestone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congratulations! I get a million lemmings from your blog. And the snark is great! Hahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on yet another awesome milestone :). And what a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you. I enjoy your posts so much. There a continual source of amusement. Beautiful shade of polish. Love this one. I like the unsual black glitter in the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With each new BB Couture blog photo I want to try this brand more and more... what a lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails