Saturday, March 19, 2011

Off-Topic:Quirky Facts About Me

Hello All!

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know that I'm a little peculiar. (Some might say weird, but peculiar has a better ring to it.) Just to mix things up a little, here's a list featuring some of my eccentricities:

1. I talk to inanimate objects. All the time. Mostly just to ask questions I'll never get the answers to, or to yell at them. (as is the case with the nightstand I always kick when I wake up.)

2.I sort all M&M's,Smarties and Skittles by colour and always eat the red ones first and the yellow ones last.

3.I read books in 'phases'. Currently I'm in my "spirituality" phase, but before that it was "dystopian fiction", "books about messed up families", "books by funny people" and,"whiny teen angst novels". I don't know what my next phase will be.

4.I believe in angels. I've only had a few encounters with them, but I believe they're everywhere just looking for people to help.

5.I don't paint my toes in the winter. It's.Too.Freakin'.Cold.

6. I prefer long deep conversations over small talk. I hate small talk.

7. I love make up but I hate most department store make up counters because the sales people are always super-aggressive. I don't need to be told which make up to buy,thank you.

8. I always say random words with a British accent. (i.e. 'shut-up',and 'hello')

9. I always go to the laundry aisle in stores to smell the laundry detergent and fabric softener.

10. I hoard pens and refuse to loan people my favourites. (I've lost a lot of good pens that way)

So those are my weird quirks. Do you have any? Let me know in the comments!

Ginger-I also count my hatred of the words moist and phlegm as odd.

3 comments:

  1. I think all people have quirky ways. You just recognize yours! Probably lots of people would think we're quirky with our nails polish loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Its so good to know the person behind the blog. I would need to do my own post to get my quirks out there - lol. I wouldn't know where to begin with just one?! Okay, a quick one, I have to clean up the kitchen BEFORE I cook/bake in it. It makes me crazy to work in a dirty kitchen even though I'M going to dirty it while I'm in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. i feel the pen one. i take it further though, I buy gross cheap pens... just for that purpose of ppl who borrow things and won't return them!! no way are they getting to borrow my micron pens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails