Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Off-Topic: A Few Things I Need To Get Off My Chest



1. I am sick of everyone here (in Canada) complaining about the upcoming election. Meanwhile,in Libya, or Bahrain or Egypt or Tunisia...take your pick, thousands of people have been killed for the right to live in a society where your vote actually counts! I'll bet you'd shut up if you had to live under a corrupt dictatorship for 20-60 years. Yeesh!

2.Kate and Prince William are not the first people on earth to get married. Nor will they be the last. Please, media stop with the bombardment of wedding news already! No one cares.

3. Chris Brown and Charlie Sheen need to go away already. Preferably to some place that offers counseling.

4. On a personal (non-blogging) note, if you're going to talk smack about me behind my back, don't smile in my face and try to talk to me like we're buddies. You've already proven you're devoid of integrity and respect, so we're not going to be friends. In other words, piss off.

5. In Neil Strauss' (awesome) book, Everyone Loves You When You're Dead, Strauss recalls an interview with Paris Hilton in which she says she "Can't Stand Black Guys". Well, I'm willing to wager that the ones who actually know who she is can't stand her trifling ass either. Next!

6. In January a teenage girl from my neck of the woods committed suicide after being bullied in school and via Formspring. How many children have to die before something constructive is done about this? Enough lip-service, zero tolerance means ZERO TOLERANCE!


That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll have more in the future. The list of things that annoy me is growing by the day.

Have a great evening,

Ginger-who will hopefully have a nail post tomorrow. I've been such a slacker lately :-/

3 comments:

  1. I concure with ALL 6!! Sing it sista :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's so many things wrong in this world that annoy me. I wish all these very annoying so called celebrities would go away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails