Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Still Here...

...but I'm not blogging at the moment. I never thought this would happen to me. Normally,I love talking about nail polish and make-up,but since my no-buy I haven't really been inspired to write anything new. (Possibly because I haven't purchased anything new) I feel so guilty about it because I don't want to let you readers down. I've made some new and exciting affiliations and I'm looking forward to the opportunities they will bring for both you and me. But, I'm not 'feeling' it at right now.

If you enjoy reading this blog, don't worry, I'll be back. If you don't, then you'll get a break from me for a while :P

Happy Thursday,

Ginger-who will still be on Twitter if you want to chat :)

5 comments:

  1. love ya take the time you need. trust me I know all about burn out. And you'll be getting a special package from me soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still be checking up on you. I can't believe how much work you do on this blog. Plus you work! I was really bored of polish and blogs for awhile. I got behind in reading but I caught up. Sometimes I wish I didn't read so many. I don't always have to see brand new polishes. I'd like to see old ones also. Rest your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better come back!!! I'll pester you on twitter anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails