Friday, March 11, 2011

Illamasqua Propaganda and A Tale of Amazing Customer Service

Hello All!
I missed you! How are things? Are there any new and awesome collections I can't buy?

(  i have to laugh  about it to keep from crying :P)

Anyway, Today's mani is Propaganda by the wonderful folks at Illamasqua. As you can see, Propaganda is a drop-dead gorgeous midnight blue jelly. I've worn this several times an I have a deep and serious love for this colour.

The application is perfect. I used 2 coats for this mani, but one coat also looks fantastic.


I  first heard about Illamasqua 2 years ago, after InStyle magazine did a feature on Muse (the gorgeous teal that became the first Illamasqua polish I ever purchased.)

I  love this brand because not only do they have great make up, and support worthy causes, but their customer service is excellent as well.

*please ignore my visible trauma lines*

A few months ago, I placed an order through their website. Since I ordered it around the Christmas holiday, I expected there to be some delay. Two months and one additional order later, I contacted them to ask what happened. They promptly sent me a tracking number and a link so I could check the status of my order and follow up with Canada Post.

When I called Canada post, they told me that they didn't know where my parcel was. According to their website the parcel was shipped to Montreal in January! (nearly a month before) and they could not trace the parcel after that.

In other words, they lost it.
I sent another email to Illamasqua to see if they could get more information than I could. When their rep contacted Canada Post, she confirmed that the parcel was lost. They apologized and sent me a replacement parcel that arrived approximately 2 weeks later.

This my friends,is how you keep a customer. Illamasqua really stepped up and took the initiative, (even if it was Canada Post's fault the parcel was stolen lost) I don't care what the exchange rate is, I'm officially an Illamasqua customer for life.

Do you have a tale of excellent customer service? Or is there a negative instance that you'd like to share?

Let me know in the comments!

Happy Friday!

Ginger-who just received 2 Zoya nail polishes that I do not remeber ordering. Uh oh.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty polish. I've never had a problem with any orders thank God. My good customer service comes from Kim at Overall Beauty. The sweetest owner of a business that I know. She responds fast to emails. She also ship fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails