Sunday, February 6, 2011

Workplace Appropriate Spam

Hello All!

I happen to be one of those blessed people who has the freedom to wear a variety of different nail polish colours to work. I often do, and my clients get a kick out of it. Unfortunately, not everyone is able to do so.

In honour to all of you who are nurses,servers,chefs and office-folk, I have some workplace-approved spam!

China Glaze Chiaroscuro

(A peachy-pink shimmer with green flash)
3 coats

 Whimsical
(beige-pink shimmer with green flash)
3 coats


Afterglow
 (a sheer pink duochrome with blue iridescent shimmer)
5 coats



 
Cords
(warm grey metallic shimmer)

3 coats


Channelesque
(mauve-taupe creme)
2 coats


Flower Girl
(sheer pink pearl with blue iridescent shimmer)
4 coats




Zoya Erin
(sheer peach-pink with clear micro-glitter)

5 coats

Now I know some of you can't *technically* wear nail polish at work, but you can wear clear polish and
say,"I just had them buffed", or wear a sheer pink and tell them, "Why yes,my nails are always this colour!"

I'm all about bucking the system ;)


Happy Sunday Ladies!

Ginger-who had to chop her nails to nubs this morning and is debating whether or not to unveil them. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. these are all so pretty. I looooooooooooooooove channelesque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had Channelesque. It's a gorgeous shade. You have to reveal your nubbins someday. How about today? If you want nubbins you should see mine! I cut them to get rid of the last of the peeling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails