Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank God It's Friday:Orly Luxe

Greetings All!

I am so glad today is Friday.  This week started out really well for me. I got a lot of work done, I was calm and serene, things really were coming together professionally. However, yesterday, I had to deal with a conniving coworker-who should be very thankful that I'm a Christian girl ( as in cool "Bono" Christian,not stuffy "Sarah Palin" Christian.) If not for that she would have been verbally (or physically) obliterated. Guaranteed.
Needless to say, I was in an off mood. Fortunately, I'm pretty calm in these situations, so they don't bother me for long. Besides, there aren't enough words in the English language to fully express the depths of my apathy.

I chose Orly Luxe as my colour of the day, because gold is always such a happy and eternally glamourous shade.

Luxe is from Orly's Foil FX collection. It's an amazingly 'blingy' gold foil and I am in love with it. This photo was taken a few months ago,when I still had long,beautiful nails :(



So are you happy it's Friday? What do you think about your coworkers? If you wanna talk, I'm here to listen :)

Ginger-who made myself feel better by chatting with friends and buying make up. Good times.

4 comments:

  1. This is so rich and beautiful on you. I'm glad its Friday; however, I have no coworkers any longer...well, until I'm working again. So it makes it somewhat more pleasant and a bit boring. I'm very okay with that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Orly polish. I liked the whole collection. Very pretty on you. People can really get on your nerves. Glad your a Christian woman! I've always been nice to everyone I worked with. Sometimes it's been really tough. I treat people as I wanted to be treated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the solidity of that color, the way its so opaque, but really glittery at the same time. Absolutely flawless

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found Orly myself, I lovelovelooooved their color "Love Each Other" but it's so light and nearly invisible, even with Sally Hansen's (Xtreme Wear) Grey Area. But it livens up the Grey Area somehow... Your blog inspired me to actually start to take care of my nails (at the age of 21, yes I know, pathetic!) but even just that extra little bit of personal care makes one feel better about themselves. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails