Friday, February 18, 2011

List Of The Week:Lovie-Dovey/Random Songs

Happy Friday Ladies!

Today's playlist began as a tribute to Valentine's Day. Since I didn't do any special manis,I wanted to post a love-themed music playlist. Then I got bored with listening to love songs,(and was totally miserable on Valentine's Day) and used the remaining spots on the list to post songs I liked.


1.All Is Full Of Love-Bjork Before Lady Gaga was arriving in eggs on red carpets,Bjork was laying them (in a swan dress!) My favourite quirky genius.

2.Love Song-The Cure-I have loved this song since I was a kid.

3.Love Don't Let Me Go-David Guetta Vs. The Egg-Love this! If you don't like the music,watch for the parkour.

4.Love-Nat King Cole A classic from one of the best singers ever.

5.I Was Made To Love Her-Stevie Wonder A touching tale of first love.

6.Somebody To Love-Queen I am eternally grateful to the girl in my grade 6 class who introduced me to Queen. I love this song!

7.My Love-Sia This song was included in the soundtrack to Eclipse. Why do the worst movies always have such awesome soundtracks?

8.Son Of A Gun-Oh Land I love her!

9.Head Full Of Doubt/Road Full Of Promise-The Avett Brothers I love Bluegrass music!

10.Imitation Of Life-R.E.M Will always remind me of when I was just another 20 year-old art student. Ahh! Memories.

11.Club Love-The Cataracs Token dance track. Move if you wanna.

12.The Cave-Mumford & Sons Is it snobbish to say i knew these guys before the Grammys? 'Cause I did.

I hope you enjoyed. Tomorrow I will have spam.

Have a great evening!

Ginger-who is sooo done with winter!

1 comment:

  1. Quite a few good songs for Valentine's Day. I new Mumford and Sons before the Grammy's also! I have their CD. They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails