Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fauxnad Of The Week: Feminine Flowers

Hello All!
Today I'd like to show you the mani I've been wearing for the past 3 days.  After losing, and then finding my konad stamper I wanted to stamp something girly and spring-like.  I used 2 coats of an "oldie-but-goodie" for the base; OPI DS Royal, (purchased from the fabulous Scandalous Ange) and  konad special polish in light blue for the stamp. The image plate I used is BM16 by Bundle Monster.


So far,this mani has held up excellently, in spite of the fact that I didn't use a topcoat. (I always smudge the image that way.) I've worn it while cleaning the bathtub,washing the dishes-without gloves and countless other menial tasks.


As pretty as this is, I think I'm going to change it. Three days is about all I can take of a single mani before I get bored and want to do something else.  It's not like I don't have hundreds of other colours to try : /

So are you guys ready for spring?  I.Cannot.Wait.


Happy Wednesday!

Ginger-who is threatening to buy all of the ChG Crackles. Will someone please talk me down?

3 comments:

  1. I used to look forward to spring because my birthday is the first day of spring! Now, I'm older...not so keen on upcoming birthdays. And spring here in Florida isn't the same as others. Our spring is really the winter months. Yea, it's messed up.

    That's amazing that this mani lasted so well without a top coat! I smudge with a top coat on stamping as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polish and the stamp. Gorgeous manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails