Friday, January 21, 2011

NOTD:Milani One Coat Glitter Blue Flash

I am a magpie in human form. I love shiny things and I collect them in ridiculous amounts. Naturally, the new one-coat glitter collection by Milani piqued my interest. Unfortunately for me, Milani is pretty hard to get here. I only know of one drugstore chain that carries them and much to my frustration they only carry the core line. (I did buy Totally Cool from them though so they do have some redeeming qualities)

Anyway, I eventually found them online. I opted for Blue Flash and Silver Dazzle, limiting myself to two because I'm *supposed* to be on a no-buy. Oops.

I wore Blue Flash because I was feeling absolutely miserable (a butt-kicking flu will do that to you) and needed something to perk me up. It didn't take the pain away, but it did lift my spirits a bit-albeit temporarily.

Milani did a great job with these. The glitter covers the nail nicely in one coat, (definitely better than your standard 'glitter-in-clear-base'), but I prefer two for added depth. I've had lots of blue glitter nail polish over the years but I've never ever seen anything like this. I think I'm going to buy the entire collection...when my no-buy is over of course ;)

So do any of you have the glitters? Do you love them as much as I do?

Have a great evening!

Ginger-who thought that "Wiz Khalifa" was a Muslim holiday. I'm old.


3 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful on you.

    I have a bunch of these, the red, blue, purple and gold. And the Jewels FX in Gold and Gems. Love them. :D

    I am just getting over that butt kicking 'flu. I feel your pain. I hope that you feel much better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick-me-up. I hope you are feeling better very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for these. Haven't found them yet. Love the shade of blue. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails