Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Eve Mani

Hello All! I just wanted to show you my New Year's Eve mani. Truthfully,I just threw this together. I was going to a party and really had no idea whether the colours would look good together. What I achieved is pretty cool :)

To create this look I used: 1 coat of Illamasqua Force, 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe, and I coat of Nicole by OPI Spark My Mistletoe.

It's a hot glittery mess but I love it.


So what did you wear on NYE? Were you soaking your tips in remover like I was or did you choose somehting more user-friendly?


Have a great evening!
Ginger-who is disturbed by all of the "birds-falling-from-the-sky" news.

1 comment:

  1. That's one crazy glittery manicure! Really looks cool. I didn't even bother removing my manicure from Christmas. I just wasn't in the mood. I had on Mistletoe Kisses. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails