Saturday, January 1, 2011

List Of The Week:Top Music of 2010

First post of the New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in 2011.May this year be infinitely better than the last one :)

This is a list of my favourite songs/albums of 2010.I have posted some of these already (because I love them so) but I don't mind listing them again.

In no particular order because I love them all :)


1.Odessa-Caribou Great Canadian band that should be more popular than they are.

2.Cold War-Janelle Monae Is beautiful and talented without being trashy.

3.Bright Lights,Bigger City-Cee-Lo Green Loved him since his Goodie Mob days.

4.Stylo-Gorillaz featuring Mos Def and Bobby Womack (Mos Def,Bobby Womack and a Bruce Willis cameo? love this!

5.Keep Shining-Shad Great.

6.Gray-Justin Nozuka I can't count how many times I replayed this  song.

7.Bang Bang Bang-Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. Mark Ronson is brilliant. The end.

8.Grenade-Bruno Mars Didn't pick his most popular song because I like this one better :)

9.Rolling In The Deep-Adele An amazing talent.

10.The Sound of Sunshine-Michael Franti & Spearhead My new go-to "happy" song.

Bonus Track: Singin' In the Rain/Umbrella- GLEE I had no idea Gwyneth Paltrow was this talented!

Feel free to add any new/old songs you really liked this year.

Have an awesome day!

Ginger-whose first purchase of the New Year was Clarins 230! This is going to be such a great year =)

1 comment:

  1. I will be sure to check these out! I'm in need of some good music recs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails