Monday, January 24, 2011

List Of The Week:Earworms of 2011

Hey All! No nails today, but I do have eight earworm-causing songs for you to listen to!
 Each of these songs has been stuck in my head at some point this year,so if you're going to listen, you do so at your own peril.

Enjoy!


1.Hey Hey Hey-Michael Franti &Spearhead Love these guys.The end.

2.Hello-Martin Solveig featuring Dragonette Cutesy,catchy,love!

3.Dog Days are Over-Florence +The Machine For some reason I only get the chorus stuck in my head.

4.Rocketeer-Far East Movement Featuring Ryan Tedder ...ditto for this song.

5.Pack Up-Eliza Doolittle Again,catchy and memorable.

6.Beat that Beat-DJ Pauly D. Oh, Jersey Shore what hast thou wrought?

7.Kids-Sleigh Bells I love this band and their insanely catchy songs.

8.Infinity Guitars-Sleigh Bells See?


Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

Happy Monday Lovelies!

Ginger-who is trying NOT to break her no-buy.Between BB Couture's Wild West collection and the Katy Perry and J-Biebs OPI collections it's becoming increasingly difficult to do so :(

2 comments:

  1. @augusta-It's indefinite because I keep breaking it :) I'm just taking an extended break from purchasing nail polish because I have way too many that I still haven't worn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails