Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

I was doing so well. I pretty much avoided most of my go-to etailers like the plague and I stopped going to the cosmetics department of the drugstore. Unfortunately, when you become a member of certain sites they send you emails. That advertise stuff. Stuff you really want to buy.

I was set on sticking to my no buy until I received said email from the wonderful people at Illamasqua. Apparently, members get 15 % off their total purchase on their birthday.

Well, mine was nearly 3 weeks ago, and I caved like a ruined soufflè. On the upside, I now have 4 very pretty colours to wear :)


From left to right: Collide (it's not orange in real life) ,Obsess,Baptiste and Intense Gloss in Fume.



I promise this is the last one XD

Ginger-who has now shifted my focus from buying make up to buying books. Great.

5 comments:

  1. LOL, Don't feel bad...I'm sure that most people use their birthdays as a reason to act a fool.
    Lord knows I did. -___-

    You got some pretty colors, and I can't wait to see them on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the focus shift, too...From polishes to books to mineral make up to polishes again!
    :-)
    Baptiste seems gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Birthday to you is right. What better time then your birthday to treat yourself. Baptiste looks awesome....now I want it too. lol Hope you have a great day every day and an extra special one on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT! i have all of these color, you made excellent choices!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful birthday present. Gorgeous polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails