Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fauxnad:Holographic Swirls

This is a random fauxnad I did because I was feeling sick and bored.
(Note to self: children with flu=Auntie Ginger with flu. Blargh.)
Since I haven't been willing able to do anything that involves me getting out of bed, this was the perfect way to pass the time. (When I'm sick I'm misery on two legs.I watched a documentary about submarines simply because I was too lazy to walk to my nightstand to get the remote.)

Fortunately,all of my konad/fauxnad supplies are in a basket at the head of my bed so I was able to do it without much effort.

To create this look I used 2 coats of OPI Lincoln Park After Dark as a base, bundlemonster image plate BM 19 for the design and Nfu-Oh #63 for the stamp.



I really need to break out the stamps more often. As much as I love wearing nail polish on its own,occasionally I'd like to add some extra pizzazz without having to add a layer of glitter.

What do you think?

Ginger-who actually learned a lot about submarines and would like to tour one someday :)

9 comments:

  1. i'm a monster when i'm sick so i know what you mean, lol. i hope you feel better soon. your mani turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a raving psycho when I am sick. I am in the final stages of the 'flu and I am about ready to go hunt down the germ bag who gave this to me. God help them when I find them. Grrr!

    That fauxnadicure is beautiful. Love the dark base and the holo design. I hope it perks you up and you feel better, soon.

    Submarines are kinda kinda cool, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did awesome! I love it!! I'm going to go buy that color tomorrow and try that design thanks for the tip! and I think you should do some more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling better. Kids and germs go together. Love this manicure. Amazing what you'll watch when your too sick to move. I was on a submarine when I was about 14 or so. Very small inside! I don't know if there made larger now but I was in one many years ago. I enjoyed it and the sailors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails