Saturday, December 18, 2010

Zoya Sarah (Or is it "Sara"?)

Mine says "Sarah".  Anyway,spelling aside, this jewel-toned red glitter is GORGEOUS! I only have a few of these (I also snagged Crystal,Gloria,Lisa and Valerie) but the entire collection is lovely. Zoya is really good at creating non-threatening glitters. These have all  the sparkle without the skin-damaging difficulty of removing them. Sarah is a winner because it's not just a hum-drum red.It has depth and texture to it. I love that!



The name Sara/Sarah never fails to remind me of the old Jefferson Starship song. For those of you who aren't children of the 80s,Jefferson Starship is Jefferson Airplane with more synthesizers. I wasn't the biggest fan of the group,(particularly 'We Built This City' I hated that song!) but this song always seemed to be playing whenever I went to the mall with my mom, so there are some good memories attached to it. Even if it is as corny as all get out.

Have a Happy Saturday!

Ginger-who is going to brave the malls one last time. *shudders*

2 comments:

  1. Love that shade of red. Looks gorgeous and great for this time of year. I hate We Built This City and now it's attached it to my brain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails