Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nfu Oh #556

Hello All!

How is everyone? I'm gearing up for Christmas, and I hope to have all of my gifts purchased by the end of this week.

 ( I hope.I hate going to malls this time of year.)

Today I'd like to show you one of the best blues in my stash,Nfu Oh #556. It's an eye-searingly vibrant ultramarine creme/jelly. It's just gorgeous! The formula is a little slippery,but it doesn't run into my cuticles, so I'm not going to complain.


indoors under lamp no flash 3 coats


Nfu Oh is probably best known for its flakies and holos,but if you have the chance please check out their fabulous selection of cremes,foils and shimmers as well : )

Nfu Oh nail polish retails for $12.50 US and is available for purchase here.

Have a wonderful evening!

Ginger-who hasn't bought or ordered nail polish in at least 2 weeks. I think that's progress!

5 comments:

  1. wow that is simply beautiful on you! good luck with the rest of your Christmas shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's amazing on the no-buy for two weeks. :) And the color looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT. I need to haul from Nfu-Oh soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous blue! It fits my mood, blue. I understand how hard it is not to buy nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want!! I love me some blue creme nail polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails