Thursday, December 9, 2010

Long Time No See:Haul Post

Hello All!
How has your week been treating you so far? Mine has gone well :) I've maintained a calm,yet snarky demeanor in spite of the fact that I'm up to my eyeballs in unprocessed merchandise with very little hope of catching up.Fortunately, the onus is firmly placed on the person (or people) responsible for distribution of goods.
 Apparently they got a little overzealous and sent twice as much merchandise to EVERYONE, without checking to see if they had room to accommodate it. (Surprise! None of us do.) So I've been working long hours,skipping lunches and acting like the staff hall monitor, (if you aren't working,get the frak out!) much to the dismay of my slacker co-workers.

Still, I'm totally at peace there. Despite all the chaos that surrounds me. I do what I can, and what I don't get done will still be waiting for me tomorrow.

The best part of my day is when I leave and that's always made better by receiving lovely packages in the mail. This is what was waiting for me on Tuesday :)


From Eyeko:

Rain Polish,Posh Polish,Military Polish,Cosmic Polish,Vampira Polish,and Indigo Polish


From Overall Beauty:

BB Couture For Men Bullfighter and Santa's Sak (A freebie!) BB Couture Catalina Cutie,Blind Love,Joker, and Laguna Lagoon

I'm currently wearing Santa's Sak and I love it! BB Couture has perfect jelly-based glitters.I'll post pics of it soon.

So what do you think of my choices? Good,bad, or indifferent?

Happy Thursday!

Ginger-who also received more Zoyas and 2 Street Wears. It's a good thing I stopped when I did.

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to you blind love swatches and i want to see bullfighter to BB rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, so many lovely shades. I want to get the Rain polish too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good good choices!! Have fun swatching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Eyeko polishes. Especially like the looks of Military. Can't wait to see the BB Couture Christmas polishes. I've only seen one so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails