Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Week:OPI Sapphire In The Snow

This beauty is from last year's Holiday Wishes collection. It's a beautifully pigmented indigo creme.I am surprised how much I love it. A few years ago I wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything that didn't sparkle and now I adore them.
Holiday Wishes was one of my favourite OPI collections. Aside from having lots of sparkly reds to choose from,it also had vampies,flakies and glitters. (The only colour I wasn't fond of was Ginger Bells,but only because it looked like baby poo.)

overcast light no flash 2 coats

Indigo is kind of an unconventional colour pick for a winter collection,but somehow it fits. I like the fact that I'm not constantly being bombarded with red,green and gold. (not that there's anything wrong with that,i just like a little variety)

Sapphire in the Snow is one of the *few* shades from the Holiday Wishes collection that is still available. The others might be a lot harder to find.

Happy Thursday!

Ginger-who is thrilled that Christmas will be over soon.I love it,but I'm glad it'll all be over =)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful shade of blue. I hope I have this. I don't think I bought much of this collection. Probably just the glitters. I know I was looking for a few earlier in the year and I couldn't find what I wanted. Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails