Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Week Old School:OPI Man of La Mancha



I loved OPI's Broadway Collection of 2003,mostly because it birthed my favourite colour, La Boheme. Man of La Mancha is LB's lighter sister,a shimmery red-coral. Both have a gorgeous green/amber duochrome that gives them a little extra, and both are really sparkly. The only difference? La Boheme only needs 2 coats,where MoLM needs a minimum of 3. It's also great for layering-especially over black!


Man of La Mancha is black label OPI so it is Formaldehyde and Toluene-full,but truth be told,I kinda miss the stink of old-formula OPI's. I'm a peculiar girl :P

4 coats overcast light
(real-life colour is visible in the bottle)


                                                                showing off the amber flash!

Man of La Mancha has been discontinued,but I think it's still available through some etailers...you'll have to dig to find it though.

So what are everyone's plans for Christmas? I'm spending it with my wonderful family and attempting to bake cookies. I hope everyone survives. *joke*

Happy Wednesday!

Ginger-who is determined not to spend Christmas Eve helping my mom "clean" our perfectly clean house.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is a serious "oldie but a goodie".

    I'll be spending my holidays with my family and doing some serious after X-mas shopping!

    I need yo get more clothes but I know I'll buy more polish! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely.

    Our Christmas plans are to sit around in our jammies all day, munch leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner, eat popcorn and watch movies and TV all day. We do that every year and it is lovely to just relax for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh I am SO jealous about you having both these polishes from that collection.. pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails