Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Week: Illamasqua Rampage

Duuuude,this is one fabulous colour! I wanted to buy it mostly for the name, but the fact that it's a gorgeous evergreen jelly doesn't hurt either. Illamasqua us known for having high-quality lacquer and Rampage does not disappoint. It glides on smoothly without any mess and it dries quick too. Love it. I could have used 3 coats but personally,I like my jellies to 'look' like jellies so I only used 2. It's a beautiful Christmas-tree green that is well-suited for the season =)

2 coats indoors under lamp (no flash)

In other news,It's Christmas Eve!!! To those of you who are celebrating,I hope you have a wonderful Christmas-filled with family, friends, and lots of amazing food!

Peace and Love,
Ginger-who is having a hard time deciding what to wear for my Christmas mani-I think I'll buck the trend and wear something different-like fuchsia. It's a thought.


2 comments:

  1. Your nails are looking so beautiful. Love this green. I hope I have this, think I do! I just did my nails with Mistletoe Kisses. Love it. Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails