Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Songs I Love

These are Christmas/Winter songs I love. That is all.


1.Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth-Bing Crosby and David Bowie

2.Gabriel's Message-Sting

3.Oh Holy Night-Carrie Underwood

4.Silent Night-Mahalia Jackson

5.River-Joni Mitchell

6.Winter-Tori Amos

7.Zat You Santa Claus?-Louis Armstrong

8.Run Rudoph Run-Chuck Berry

9.Rocking Around the Christmas Tree-Brenda Lee

10.Mary Did You Know?-Michael English

11.Do You Hear What I Hear?-CeCe Winans

12.Carol of the Bells-Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Bonus
13.You're A Mean One,Mr Grinch-Thurl Ravenscroft

Happy Holidays!

Ginger-who is currently shopping for a different (non-Apple) mp3 player.Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. have you seen the funny or die parody of the bing/david encounter?lol... i have 3 sony walkman mp3 and no problems-you need windows media player, and zune is a good one WMP also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails