Friday, December 31, 2010

Best Of 2010 Part II

Hello All! This is Part 2 of my massive Best of The Year post.As I said before I couldn't narrow my choices down so I included just about everything I fell in love with this year :)


Orly Space Cadet






Illamasqua Jo'Mina








OPI Absolutely Alice








BB Couture Skipper






OPI Bring On The Bling










Wet 'N Wild Night Prowl









BB Couture For Men Golf Pro









OPI Mad As A Hatter








BB Couture For Men Coal Miner










BB Couture Mendocino Midnight











BB Couture For Men Incognito











BB Couture For Men Ceremony








BB Couture Ashes







L.A. Girl Metal Alkaline Blue








China Glaze Ingrid







Deborah Lippmann Waking Up In Vegas








Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Purple Gala






 OPI Diva Of Geneva







Zoya Kelly








Nubar Stronghold






 L.A. Girl Metal Metallic Olive





Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green


So what are your top picks for 2010? Which nail trends left you cold? (my choice:the unwelcome return of frosts-yuck!)

Have a nice day!

Ginger-who will most likely welcome the new year by relaxing at home. I'm too tired to do anything else.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I wish I could remember all the polish I wore this year! Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My picks for last year where all the wonderful BB Couture collections. Especially all the fantastic greens there were. I'm not so crazy about frosts either. Maybe if we see them more that will change. My other favorites were Orly's Space Cadet and Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails