Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Of 2010 Part I

Hello All! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season. To end the year off with a high note,I'm featuring the first of two (massive) 'Best of the Year' posts. Try as I might,I could not narrow this list down so I split it into two :)

In no particular order,my top picks for 2010!




OPI The Show Must Go On








Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance








Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe








Zoya Shawn







BB Couture Cleopatra






BB Couture For Men Michael






BB Couture For Men Adam






BB Couture Eve






OPI Bling Dynasty





China Glaze Midnight Mission






China Glaze Classic Camel
 

 (I chose a yellow? Shock and Awe!)








Zoya Alegra









China Glaze Riveter Rouge









China Glaze Jitterbug






Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure (over SH Fairy Teal)






Sparitual Imaginarium







NYXGirls Pure Red Pearl





OPI DS Magic






Zoya Cheryl






Nubar Enchanting Red





Nubar Jewel






NYXGirls Collection Noir



 


China Glaze Zombie Zest






Zoya Crystal



I could've added more but this post is already long enough =) Part Two drops tomorrow, along with my playlist of the year.

Have a great evening <3

Ginger-who is thankful for 2010 but is so glad to see the end of it!

4 comments:

  1. Dude You have the best nails. Love Love love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections! I love Classic Camel on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm shocked that you don't have more pinks in your collection! You've picked so many beautiful polishes! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails