Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Old School Swatches

Hello All!
I'm slowly making my way through my massive list of untrieds and I had the brilliant (insert ironic exclamation point here) idea to show them in a series of spam posts!

The first three are old school colours I've recently acquired :)


Revlon Street Wear Burnt

There must be something wrong with me. I hate most shades of yellow but I looove this polish!
It's a pretty mustard yellow creme that's really flattering to my skin tone. I love this. I wish Revlon would bring this line back.

2 coats




Maybelline Colorama Steel Wheeling

A silvery-champagne foil with holo glitter? Awesomeness! My photo does not do it justice at all.


3 coats





OPI Opening Night Gold
A freakin' beautiful beige-gold holo. I wish OPI made more holos. Heck, I wish there were more holos period. Very sheer but worth all 5 coats for the lovely shimmer.

Which of these do you like best? I love them all but my favourite is Opening Night Gold for two reasons;a) because I wasn't expecting to find it at all, and b) HOLO!

I'm a magpie apparently.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Ginger-who is having the best time trying to figure out what the heck to do with the rest of my life.

6 comments:

  1. i looovvvve that burnt orange one but i'm almost 1000% positive it will look so gross on my skintone >.< so i have to say that opi one is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Street Wear. I'm hit or miss on mustard colors as much as I love them! I can wear light and lemon yellows fine though. But I think that OPI is a stunner, so it's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Street Wear Mustard is gorgeous! I too wish that Revlon would bring them back. I believe this is one I used to have. Looks gorgeous on you. I don't own any of Color Rama. Darn. Maybe someday I'll come across them in the Dollar Store. OPI why don't you make every color a holo! Well add them to the line more anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Street wear wins for me! Gorgeous, saturated color and looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I read every comment but I'm not always able to respond to them. I hope you don't mind. Also, don't link-spam. I delete link-spam.
Best Regards, Ginger

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails